Saturday, December 27, 2008

Funny Things our Kids Say...

So there are no pictures related to this post, but Aaron and I were just talking about something that Seth said tonight, and I had to post it.  We were having our evening prayer, and I asked Sethy to say it.  During the prayer he wouldn't accept any help from me, and every time I tried to intervene he would simply say "no" in a whisper.  He then decided to pray for either Miss Piggy (who he for some reason loves!) or a pig of some sorts.  He said "bess dat... piggy(snort)"  It was so cute and so funny because he actually snorted.  He wasn't trying to be funny, but it was all that the other kids could do to be reverent after that.  As soon as he decided to say "Men (amen)" A&W broke out into uncontrollable laughter.  It was so cute!!  Seth is such an enjoyable child, and adds so much fun to our family.
Aaron told me that Jakey also informed him that ear wax is ear drum poop.  Where does he come up with these things?  There are many other things that our kids say that keeps our home laughing.  It's really alot of fun to have so many little people running around with so many things to say.

No comments: