Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!!


So, I feel really bad because Aaron and I were so caught up in video taping that we forgot to take any still pics at our own home.  I guess I will have to make a mental note of that for next year. At least I got pics at the grandparents home.
Everyone had such a good time being together and exchanging gifts.  It was so much fun to see the kids reactions and expressions opening things. 
Aside from the toys and such and their grandparents home, all the kids also recieved new church outfits.  They are so awesome, and the kids were pretty excited, with the exception of Jacob.  He didn't think the suit was anything to be excited about and almost immediatly after opening it, he pushed the box aside and told Grandpa that he didn't want that for Christmas.  He ended up getting a quick chastening from mommy and then went to apologize for being ungrateful.  I guess gratitude is something that we're not born with.  



Besides that little tantrum, all went well.  No tears were spilt, everyone seemed happy, and we all had alot of fun.




This is what happened to Micah after just a short morning of festivities.  He was so tired that he fell asleep on the hard tray while eating cheerio's.  Poor guy.
The rest of the kids were too excited to see what was in all the wrapping.  They were bouncing around all day long.  They were all very lucky.  Grandma Adrianne gave the kids robes for Christmas.  The boys are so excited because now they only need to wear underwear to bed, and they can cover up with their robes while they get ready.  It was a dream come true.



Overall, we had a great time together as a family,  and with our extended family members.  It was a busy day as always, but just as enjoyable as it always is too.  THanks everyone for such a special and great Christmas day together.

No comments: