Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve


Let the Festivities begin!  I started by staying in the kitchen almost all night, and then waking up only to stay in the kitchen all day until we left for my parents home.  The kids and I enjoyed going out to our neighbors homes to deliver treats later in the afternoon while Daddy finished work.  We delivered a little less than 100 plates of goodies to our friends.  I was a little tired by the time we finished.  We then went to Grandpa and Grandma's house for a great dinner, a Christmas program and the traditional opening of the new pajamas.

By the time we were all in new pjs, the kids were so excited to Christmas Day to come that they were jumping around all over the place.
Daddy caught a couple of them in mid-air jumping off the stairs.  We had to wrap things up pretty quickly so that we could still get them to bed at a reasonable hour.  Santa's elves still had a lot of work to do before Santa could come visit.


This is Sethy and his cousin Jozef.  Both of them two years old, and both of them full of energy that I wish I could bottle and use on a daily basis.  Seth is a little excited and thinks that he can fly.  Love it!!

No comments: