We have really enjoyed this warmer weather and have taken advantage of the parks. We have so much fun, and the kiddo's love it. The swings have to be their favorite part.
Micah in complete Heaven!
Seth is just too cool to smile for pics right now.
This is Seth's little friend Aidan. He loves the park as well.
Shorty.
He's always so serious now. What happened to my cute little Sethy?
Little Buddies.
1 comment:
Thank you for your comment Krysti. I think motherhood is one of the hardest jobs there is. Sometimes I wake up and think of all that was left undone and all that needs to be done and I just want to crawl into the covers and not get up. I think that COURAGE is what we need everyday to be a mom. The courage to conquer some of the house when it is just going to get undone. The courage and determination to have dinner together as a family. It is easier to let things go and not to everything that is expected. Some days Krysti i feel accomplished if I made one of my kiddos smile. Even though around us chaos reigns. The dishes will always be there, the laundry..my curse :), everything will always be there, but our children will not. As Kristina is getting ready to turn 16 I REALIZE THIS MORE...that soon I won't have her near all of the time. I know what you mean and how you feel. Mom's need to give 24/7...and it seems like everyone "NEEDS" from mom. I know sometimes at night, I think ...well what about me?! The balance thing is something I DON'T think I will ever master. But, I know that when I take just a few moments to "fill my cup" then I tend to cope with the chaos more. Instead of become the "other mom" the one that the kids don't like to see very much. ONERY MOM!!! You just keep your chin up and know that you are so loved. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you get a moment of mommy time. :) Love you Krysti.
Post a Comment