I know some of you know what this is like, so if you have any pointers at all, please give them to me. I guess you could say that we have been blessed so much that there is not room enough to receive it.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Fast Pace Life!!!
I have reached a point where I feel like my plate is overflowing. Life has just been crazy, and there is just one to few of me to go around. At the beginning of this month, Aaron and Jake started baseball, Seth started T-ball, Mary is doing Tumbling and Soccer, and Jake is doing soccer. The kiddo's have school activities that I wish I could volunteer for, Seth has preschool, and Micah and Gideon just get pulled whichever way I might be going at one particular moment. Poor guys. I feel like a single parent of 6 very active and wonderful young people, only I am not single. Aaron (the husband) is doing his very best to get through school. He starts work early and then heads to school, sometimes without stopping by home beforehand. When he finally does come home late at night, I still don't see him because he is doing homework all night. It's been challenging, but hopefully he will graduate Spring 2012.




I know some of you know what this is like, so if you have any pointers at all, please give them to me. I guess you could say that we have been blessed so much that there is not room enough to receive it.
I know some of you know what this is like, so if you have any pointers at all, please give them to me. I guess you could say that we have been blessed so much that there is not room enough to receive it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know if you want to drop the boys off at my house or just need an extra someone to drive. I'm more than willing and my kids aren't involved in anything, so I'm pretty much open. You are so amazing. I'm not sure I could do it.
Ps. I love your "about me". We do live in the best neighborhood on earth.
Wow, as I was reading that I had dejavue. (sp?) Krysti the hardest thing right now is that you have so many little ones still. As they get older that gets better, because you have so many to help you. Being so busy, especially with sports keeps being busy. Does that make sense? If you have anyone you can carpool with or like your sweet friend above, let them help. That is so hard to do it all --Wade went to school for awhile too.
I love to volunteer for school, but, the more kiddos I have --I had to let that go. I am able to go now that only one is at home. BUT YOU ARE STILL THE BEST MOM EVEN IF YOU CAN"T GO TO THE SCHOOL each week, or month. I had to learn that. Give yourself a pat on the back when you make through days like that. And know that it is okay to have grilled cheese and soup. And if they go to sleep in their uniform...it is all okay. :) You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Hang in there. :)
Post a Comment