So, I have decided that I am either too busy or too lazy to keep up on this blogging stuff all the time. As of late, I have been busy with my family and 8 dogs. Our bulldog had 7 puppies on December 5th 2010. They are all really cute, and it has been quite the experience. This last month we were blessed enough to get 4 of them adopted. Now we are stuck with 3 feisty little females, that wish it was warm enough to go outside as much as I do. All I can say is "GET THESE LITTLE BITCHES OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I'm not swearing, I am just saying what they are. But really, it is time for them to go. They are getting too big, eating too much and making too much noise. It is going to put me over the edge. So, if you come over to my home and my hair is crazy, I have bags under my eyes, and I am twitching slightly... just know that it has been one of those days. Oh, and if my house stinks, I am sorry. It is the puppies. Like I said, it's been fun, but the party is over.
Okay, so now that I have said that, life is pretty normal here in the Libby home. Kids are happy, back in school, and being kids. Aaron is really not here much because of school and work, but somehow we manage to see him sometimes. Nothing really eventful though. Just living day to day, and on a prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment