I was trying to see where I could post a comment! Your blog is amazing and your family is absolutely adorable. It is so funny that you have all boys and 1 girl and I have the opposite. You are such a fun family. I am going to have to copy your way of making hamburgers. What a joyful and fun mom and dad. You were so sweet and kind with your words. You have to know, Krysti, I just don't BLOG the bad days...you make me out to more than I am. But, thank you for the vote of confidence. Isn't being a mom the best. Congratulations on you sweet baby boy. You have a great family. Such cute kiddos! Have a wonderful day. I am happy to have your blog address now. Love ya- Natalie
1 comment:
I was trying to see where I could post a comment! Your blog is amazing and your family is absolutely adorable. It is so funny that you have all boys and 1 girl and I have the opposite. You are such a fun family. I am going to have to copy your way of making hamburgers. What a joyful and fun mom and dad. You were so sweet and kind with your words. You have to know, Krysti, I just don't BLOG the bad days...you make me out to more than I am. But, thank you for the vote of confidence. Isn't being a mom the best. Congratulations on you sweet baby boy. You have a great family. Such cute kiddos! Have a wonderful day. I am happy to have your blog address now.
Love ya-
Natalie
Post a Comment