

I guess I just don't know what happened to January. It all seem to fly by really quick. My little Jake turned 7 years old and had his first late over with some of his buddies. We couldn't have all of his friends because there are just too many. We ended up having about 20 kids there with his cousins included. It was a blast! So much fun.

Then
I turned 30!!! I still can't believe that it actually happened. I remember when I was younger, and I used to think that 30 was so old. Now here I am. The old one, but I feel just as young as I did years ago. My body has just been through alot. Like six pregnancies, births, beatings from my kids, etc. Basically, I think I would still feel 16 if it weren't for the kids, but I still wouldn't trade it for anything.


Also, my Giddy turned 7 months old!! What the heck. It just isn't fair how fast it goes. He is so dang cute though. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment