Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long Time!!!




Sorry it has been a long time since I have written last. It seems as though life has been just a little more than crazy lately. It has been good though. After a few weeks in April and May taking turns all being sick, we all seem to be doing better. So our lives have been as follows. In May we celebrated Sethy's 3rd birthday! Crazy that he is already that big, but very real.
He got his first real bike for his birthday. He was so excited, but has yet to get on it and actually try it. Well, actually he did get on, he just can't figure out how to peddle it. All in good time I quess.
It was fun to have a party with his grandparents, Aunt, Uncles and cousins the day before his birthday. On his birthday he had a few of his little nursery friends over for a party. It was so cute to see them all interact.

Also is May, little Aaron performed in his elementary school production of "Jungle Book". He played one of the lead roles, Moglie. He did such a great job, and had such a good time. We were so proud of him for practicing so hard and learning all his lines. In all, he did 4 performances. They were all great!! Good job buddy!



Mary also had her summer dance recital in May. She was sooooo cute in it. Her little dance class was just full of these tiny little things that looked adorable up there on the big stage dancing. They danced to the song "Witch Doctor". The dance was similar to their last recitial except for some different dance moves and a different song.
This is Mary with her little friend, Sara, who she just adores.


So, that catches up on May. I am glad that it is over just because it was so crazy. In the mix we also had baseball games 2 or 3 times a week, and other activities. It was a little crazy.

I am very happy to be in June now. We are coming down to the wire with this pregnancy. I am due on June 29th, so only a couple weeks. I am on the brink of insanity though. I am so incredibly tired, and in so much pain, that I have just been praying that this little baby would be here sooner than later. So far, he is still in there and I think hanging on for dear life. I think he knows that he is the tail end of six children, and is just taking his time because of it. He must know that once he is here, there will be no more peace or quite, he will have to be in line for attention, and he might get smacked by Micah (who thinks he is still the baby forever).
So, other than crazy Libby Kids, Aaron being in school full time, working full time, trying to clean up after a tornado of little ones (and a busy husband), and getting ready to have a new addition to the family, we are great!! I will try to do better at keeping this up to date.






2 comments:

emo said...

Your kids are aDORable.

Pace's said...

You are such an amazing woman. I can't believe how busy you are with all of your kids. They must keep your mind off of being pregnant. Let us know if you need anything in the next couple of weeks. (even if it's just some sweets.)