Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

So, it has been a while since I last posted.  Aaron always has the computer because of work and school so I never have a chance to get on the internet.  By the time I can, I am either too tired or too tired.  
Today was a great day.  The kids woke up early to find their Easter baskets, and of course wanted to endulge in chocolate and jellybeans before eating breakfast.  We were a little lenient, but not by much.  I think the Easter Bunny will need to make his visit after church or something next year.  It was a little crazy trying to get kids ready for church while they were so excited.  We had an Easter egg hunt after church, where of course, A&W and Jake found the most eggs because they are bigger and faster.  They understood though when I split the eggs up evenly.  We took some delicious sugar cookies to Grandpa Lund and Uncle Orville, and said Hello to Grandma.  Then we took cookies to Uncle Shane and Aunt Dawn, and the cousins.  The kids were so excited to play with their cousins.  We weren't able to stay long though because I had to get home to prepare dinner.  Grandma Adrianne joined us for dinner and we had an enjoyable time.  It was a great Easter Sunday.  We ended the evening by reading scriptures and watching "The Lamb of God" with the kids.  It was a good way to calm them down for bed and for them to also understand why we celebrate Easter.  
On another note, we have officially hit 30 weeks.  I believe that the next 8-10 weeks of this pregnancy will be especially long and hard.  I am trying to stay positive so that it won't be so bad, but that is hard to do when my body hurts, and I  don't have the energy to chase the others.  Just a little longer and this little baby will change our lives and family forever.  It will also start a new chapter in my own life.  I am so done having kids!  Mine are great, but alot of work as well.  I love them more than anything and would do anything for them.  I know that it is only through the help of a higher power that I make it through everyday.  Enough said, I am really tired.  I hope to post again soon, and next time with some new pics.  Happy Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

Pace's said...

hang in there! Let us know if you need any help or if I can take some of the kids for you and you can get a nap. Your Easter sounds like it was very eventful and fun. How exciting for the kids.