Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Tiny Announcement

I forgot when I was updating the blog, but I remembered now.  Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having another boy!  It wasn't exactly what we were expecting to find out.  In fact it was pretty much the biggest shock we've had in a long time.  Who would figure that we would get 5 boys.  I guess we have our basketball team, and one little cheerleader.  Mary was okay with the idea although she still expresses a little disappointment.  The boys really wanted another sister, and were pretty let down.  They said that they wanted to have a sister so that Mary would leave them alone.  I've let them know that now that will never happen.  We have no clue what to name him, but time will tell.  Anyone need any girl clothes?

1 comment:

Pace's said...

do you need any boy clothes? let us know, we have a ton and they have only been worn by braxton.