So this last month was a little crazy, hence the reason I didn't update the blog all month. We celebrated Jakey's 6th birthday. It was a lot of fun for everyone. Especially Jake. He got two birthdays. One on his birthday and the other about 4 days before his birthday. We had to accomodate Daddy. He started a new semester in school. 20 Credit hours! Can we all say "Crazy"?
Anyway, all of the family decided that we would try out Jumpin Jacks for Jakes family party. It was actually a really great place and I felt so relaxed. For once I didn't care that my kids were jumping around all over the place. All over everything, and I didn't care. I actually encouraged it. I would have joined in, but I wasn't allowed to because of my current status.

My brother and his friend were able to come up from Provo to spend Jakes birthday with us. It was so nice of them. He really goes out of his way to make it to all these family events. A lot of miles on his car too. We really appreciate it though. It means so much to everyone.
Oh, We also celebrated my birthday, my brothers birthday, and my dads birthday. Like I said, one crazy month. Aaron made me a homemade cheesecake for my birthday. It is one of my favorites and he did an awesome job! It tasted wonderful. Look at my cute baby.
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun. We have been wanting to try out Jumping Jacks. Happy Birthday to everyone. I had the opportunity to teach A&W's primary class last Sunday...He cracks me up. We just love your kids they are all so cute.
Post a Comment