I want to give a shout out to my sweet sister Dawn.
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Her birthday was actually on April 15th (the dreaded tax day), but life has been crazy, and has somehow gotten away from me.
We went to Braza Grill where we all spent a butt load of money for about $10 of meat and a less than attractive buffet. (it's alright Dawn, we don't blame you.)
The best part of the night was when we went back to Dad and Mom's home and Dawn got to open her gifts, and we had some amazing Angel food cake with fresh strawberries and homemade whip cream on top. Can you say inhale!! I felt like I wasn't even breathing cause I ate it so fast. Now I've introduced you all to the pig in me.

I have to say though that I am very thankful for my sister. She is truly a friend and someone I love dearly. I am thankful for the fights that we had in our childhood that built our character and will. I am thankful that she was my roommate for almost 18 years. I will never forget the nights when we would be up talking to eachother until the early morning hours, and a shoulder to cry on when I was feeling less than adequate. Dawn, I love your smile, your quirky laugh, your genuine concern, and pure heart. You are one of my best friends that I will always cherish. We were meant to be sisters, but chose to be friends. I love you!
I have to say though that I am very thankful for my sister. She is truly a friend and someone I love dearly. I am thankful for the fights that we had in our childhood that built our character and will. I am thankful that she was my roommate for almost 18 years. I will never forget the nights when we would be up talking to eachother until the early morning hours, and a shoulder to cry on when I was feeling less than adequate. Dawn, I love your smile, your quirky laugh, your genuine concern, and pure heart. You are one of my best friends that I will always cherish. We were meant to be sisters, but chose to be friends. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment