Monday, March 3, 2008

What a Trip!!

So, we've discovered that it is pretty funny to live with someone on strong pain meds. Aarons been sleeping on the couch, and I have been watching the news. Aaron just turned to me and told me that he wished he had a funny joke that he could tell me, or that I had one that I could tell him. I think he was asleep when he said it. I told him that he acts weird while he is taking his medications for his pain. He asked me what I meant, and I told him about something that he said to me around midnight last night. I was sitting in bed and I thought Aaron was asleep when he started to mumble something about the aliens. It was like he was giving me advice. He said that if the Aliens came to abduct me that I should just be nice and hopefully they would be good to me. He said it twice and then mumbled stuff I couldn't understand. I told him to be quiet and to go back to sleep, which he did. We just had a good laugh about it because Aaron is trying to remember it. It's funny because the medications make him act all loopy, and it's rather fun. Anyway, it should be an interesting and fun next few days as he is on these prescriptions.

No comments: