Mary has officially decided that she does not like having her hair done. I bought her this cute hair piece. She was so excited to get it in her hair, but when it was finally in she threw a royal tantrum. After about 40 minutes of her screaming I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed it out of her hair and told her I couldn't take it anymore, that I was going to cut her hair short, and that I would never do it again. What do ya know, about five minutes later she was crying for me to do her hair again. She said she was sorry for being mean and that she wanted her hair done. I told her no way, and that she needed to learn to be nice to mommy. So if you see Mary and her hair is messy, ya know why. I am picking my battles!
The kids think that this is the greatest thing ever. Grandma Adrianne bought Micah a "Bumbo" to sit in. He looks so cute sitting in it and being so small. He can only take it for about 10 minutes tops, and then he gets sad and does this sad cry as his heads droops to the side. It's a tough job learning to hold that head up straight!The excitement never ends at our home. Its just everyday stuff, but ya know, it's all we got!

1 comment:
Ah Ha! I figured out how to do comments. For those of you wishing to know you just click on the time and below the post there will be something that says "post a comment". You click on it and it will bring you to a page to leave comments. Yeah! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Post a Comment